The Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE keeps all the advantages of its predecessor and adds multi-disc file backup, an integrated audio CD ripper and further improved support for the exciting new Blu-ray format with capacities of up to 25 gigabytes per layer.
Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE focuses on what you want: To burn discs quickly, easily, with maximum quality and minimum hassle. It includes everything you need to be able to do that. And it excludes everything that could get in the way.
Get free version of Ashampoo Burning Studio
Here is a youtube tutorial
25 total views, no views today
Automount partitions in Linux (Mint) Easier way:
– Menu -> Disks
– Select the volume you want to automount > Right click on it.
– Select “Edit Mount Options”
-Turn “off” Automatic Mount Options” and select “Mount at Startup” in the drive.
26 total views, no views today
After installing 18.3 it was taking “too much time to boot”. Earlier it was so quicker..
My issue came from Boot ID and its was following:
The ID in “sudo gedit /etc/fstab” was different than in “blkid”.
I have given the right ID and the boot time till “Login” screen is 1min04 Secs!
Really quick, as earlier…
Here is a way to fix it:
– open Terminal and type “blkid” to find the real IDs of your Partitions.
– Then type “sudo gedit /etc/fstab” in terminal and check, if the IDs are same.
– If not give the right ID from “blkid” result in the “sudo gedit /etc/fstab” result and save it.
30 total views, no views today
I was getting error messages in my android Smartphone & Tablet “Server password changed. Login failed”, even though I didn’t change my Email password. I tried to reset a new password, but the issue was not solved. Then I found a solution. Here is it.
1. Go to you Email programme. Delete the account with password issue.
2. Add it new. Give the password.
3. Now select “Manual Setup”
4. Select “Pop3” Server and follow the instruction.
I could solve my issues on both Smartphone and Tablet. Hope you are happy.
26 total views, no views today
If you have forgotten your master password in Firefox you can reset it.
(you will lose all the stored passwords in firefox)
Open Firefox: type
in the Location Bar, press Enter, then click “Reset”
76 total views, no views today
You can add and Sync your Google Calendar in the Thunderbird Mail programme.
1. Install the Calendar add-on “Lightning”
2. Go to google calendar settings > If you have a shared calendar, then get the Public Address Otherwise get the private address
3. Right click on the calendar section in your thunderbird
(left side below to month view. Normally you will see “Home” calendar there)
4. Edit the calender/ add a new calendar
5. Fill the details, give the url and finish.
82 total views, no views today
Have you forgotten the password to enter your router settings?
From http://routerpasswords.com/, you can find the default password of your Router (if it not changed by you, manually)
49 total views, no views today
Some times it is difficult to convert long youtube videos to mp3.
With https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/ you can do it.
35 total views, no views today
I had some recording issues with Audacity in Linux (Mint) recently.
After much searches I got a solution, which I share here.
Let me tell you, this is how I Solved. You may have to do some more experiments with the settings.
Step 1. Open Audacity > Change the default “PULSE” to the device ends with the (hw:0,0) which is seen on the right side of the “Mic” Icon.
Step 2. Change the default setting also right to the “Speaker” icon.
Try the recording.
I am happy with it. Hope you too.
All the best and happy recording/ Editing with Audacity.
58 total views, no views today
Rhythmbox player is a music player under Linux.
If you want to reset the database, you have to delete it from the folder.
Here is the way:
Go to Home/.local/share/rhythmbox/
delete rhythmboxdb.xml file
!!! Be careful. It will delete all the entries from the player.
221 total views, no views today